Special health and safety measures
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), the accommodation applies additional health and safety measures at this time.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this accommodation is taking steps to ensure the safety of customers and staff. For this reason, some services and facilities may be limited or unavailable.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), it is mandatory to wear a mask in all indoor common areas.
Guests must show a valid ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and may incur supplements.
- The staff follows all the security protocols indicated by the local authorities
- Shared items such as letters, magazines, pens, and papers have been removed
- Hand sanitizer in accommodation and important areas
- There is a first aid kit
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Accommodation provides thermometers to clients
- Masks available to customers
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Use of effective cleaning products against coronavirus
- Bed linen, towels and other laundry washed as directed by local authorities
- Accommodation disinfected after each stay
- Customers can cancel the cleaning service of their accommodation during the stay
- Physical distancing
- You can pay without cash
- The rules of physical distancing are followed
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and customers in specific areas
- Food and beverage safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, glasses, cutlery and other tableware have been sanitized
- The food delivered is properly packaged